Abstract Submission Details
Final Two-Page Abstract Submission Deadline: 30 June 2015 (CLOSED)
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have not received this notification message.
Conference ID: 34837x
Please carefully read and follow the the instructions below before submitting your abstract.
Please do not resubmit abstracts, as this will block up the system.
Please email us and we will help correct it.
For you final abstract submission, you can login HERE, with your supplied login ID and password.
Final Abstract Login Page: CLICK HERE (Now Closed)
- Abstract title (maximum of 150 characters)
- Short summary (maximum of 3000 characters)
Final Paper Submission Process
Link to the Final Abstract Login Page: CLICK HERE
In order for your paper to appear in the conference proceedings that will be distributed to all participants, you MUST REPLACE your one-page abstract with a full paper before the deadline of 30 June 2015. Full papers must be converted to PDF format using the IEEE PDF eXpress web site, before they are uploaded to the conference database.
We have tested this conversion and upload process several times, and we believe that these instructions are comprehensive and accurate. However, if you find anything that seems unclear or incorrect, we will appreciate an email to email@example.com to notify us of the problem.
- Create your two-page final abstract using the IRMMW-THz2015_final_abstract_template.docx or the LaTeX template HERE. Do not exceed the two page restriction, and do not number the pages.
- Convert your file to PDF format using the IEEE PDF eXpress web site. Use Conference ID: 34837x. NOTE: PDF files that are not IEEE-compliant will not be published in the conference proceedings. So do not skip this step.
- Go to the Final Paper Login Page and login with the Conference ID number and Password you received when you uploaded your Abstract.
- Click the "Attach final paper" link on the following page (Abstract/Final Paper Submission or Editing Page).
- Proceed through the indicated pages, checking your submission information (author info, summary, title etc.).
- When you reach the Paper Upload page, remove your existing One-Page Abstract file, then attach your new Two-Page Final Abstract PDF file. Then check your co-author details on the next screen.
- After checking over your co-Author information, when you click NEXT you will be redirected to the IEEE Copyright process.
- Complete the indicated steps and click RETURN to be directed back to the paper upload process for the final step. You MUST click RETURN to proceed to the final step of the submission process.
- Look over all the information and click FINISH to complete the process. You MUST click FINISH to receive confirmation of your submission.
- You should receive an email acknowledgement form from us indicating that your paper upload process completed successfully.
Detailed Instructions (if needed):
- Create your two-page abstract submission using the IRMMW-THz2015_final_abstract_template.docx. There is a single page and a 2MByte limit. Please do not exceed these limits.
- You must follow the IEEE 2-column format specified in the template. Do not number the pages and do not include any headers or footers.
- Convert your submission into IEEE Xplore compatible PDF using the IEEE PDF eXpress site. You will need to enter the conference ID, which is 34837x. If you have not used PDF-eXpress before, then you will need to create an account using your email address as your username. If you have used PDF-eXpress before, then the system can be prompted to remind you of your password. If you have an existing account, you will see an error when you log in, with a message saying that you need to set up your account. Simply click 'continue'. By entering your previously used email and password, you will re-enable your old account. Follow the on-screen instructions to use PDF eXpress, and receive your converted file by email. PDF files that are not IEEE-compliant will not be published in the conference proceedings. Do not skip this step.
- The PDF-eXpress confirmation email may contain a conference submission deadline date. This deadline is incorrect, because the IEEE is unaware of our conference time line. The submission deadline for the final two-page abstract is 30 June 2015.
- After your PDF is converted, you can submit it to the conference database. Access the database by clicking on this link: Final Paper Login Page. A form will open requiring your access credentials. Use the Abstract_ID and Password your received by email when you submitted your initial contribution. This information was contained in the pdf confirmation page attached to your submission confirmation email. If you cannot locate this information, first check your spam filter to see if the email got caught there. Then, email firstname.lastname@example.org and request that this confirmation email be re-sent to you.
- Once you log in, you will be directed to the 'Abstract/Final Paper Submission or Editing Page'. Then click the 'Attach final paper' link. Look over the pre-entered data and make any required changes. Then click the link that reads "NEXT" to continue through all the required pages. Make corrections as needed.
- On page 3 you can upload your FINAL PAPER by using the "ATTACH" link shown (only one paper should be listed).
- In the new window, use the 'browse' button to select your pdf file. Then press the 'Next' button.
- The file will be uploaded to the conference database and you will be redirected back to the submission page. Please check that the paper you uploaded is shown in the "Summary submission" section. If you need to change the file, simply press 'attach' again and upload the new file (the old one will be overwritten).
- Press the 'Next' button to proceed to the authors' details. If you don't need to change the authors you can directly press the 'Next' button at the bottom right corner. If you need to edit an Author, select it in the list and press the 'Edit' button, perform changes and press 'Save'. You can also change the presenting author using this feature. Please note that only one presenting author is allowed. The information listed here will be used to create the conference guide, so please be sure that all authors' names and affiliations are correct. Use proper Title Case, NOT all capital letters in the author names and affiliations. If you spell your co-author's name or institution incorrectly, we probably won't catch this error, and it will appear in the guide as you have entered it.
- After clicking 'Next' you will be redirected to a separate IEEE Copyright transfer process.
- Please note that, in order to complete the paper submission, you must complete this IEEE Copyright transfer, otherwise, your paper submission will not be considered complete and will not appear on IEEE Xplore.
- The IEEE Copyright link will take you through a series of simple check boxes. Answer the questions, type your name and when you get to the THANK YOU page, IEEE will email you a copy of the form you filled in and will automatically let us know that your copyright transfer process is complete.
- The RETURN button will take you back to the ABSTRACT PAGE where you can see a summary of all your inputs and print them for your records.
- When you click on the FINISH button we will send you an email acknowledgement for your records. Please note that FINISH must be clicked to finialise your submission.
FOLLOW THESE STEPS:
- Open and Follow the ABSTRACT TEMPLATE and EXAMPLE PDF provided below - Two-Page Final Abstract.
- Convert your file to PDF - IEEE PDF express preferred, but use any technique that works for you.
- Click on the link provided below to go to our ABSTRACT upload database.
- Follow ALL the steps indicated to complete your submssion.
NOTES, TEMPLATES and LINKS:
You must use the Abstract Template that is provided below. Abstracts should fit entirely on two pages, including all figures and references. They must be submitted in PDF format. All submissions must be assigned to one of the Conference Topic areas that will be listed below and on the upload process. Please choose the topic that best suits the subject matter of your abstract.
IRMMW-THz2015_final_abstract_template.docx (.DOCX format) for your two-page final abstract (make sure you click "Enable Editing" if "Protected View" appears on your Word file window after opening, to properly access the template)
IRMMW-THz2015_final_abstract_template.zip (.ZIP package) LaTeX template
IRMMW-THz2015_abstract_example.pdf (.PDF format) is an example of a finished and ready-to-go abstract.
Be sure to convert to PDF format before uploading.
CLICK HERE to go to an IEEE PDF conversion website and enter 34837x for the Conference ID.
If you do not already have an account on PDF express, you can create one under this conference ID as indicated at the site.
You can also use a built-in conversion routine in MS Word or other commercial programs.
When you have your final Two-Page Abstract PDF file ready for submission:
CLICK HERE to access the Final Paper Login Page.
If your ABSTRACT submission is accepted, you will be notified by email of the procedures for submission of your full paper by 30 June 2015. In the final paper upload process, you will be REQUIRED to fill in an IEEE Copyright form in order for your paper to appear in IEEEXplore.
Thank you for submitting your work to IRMMW-THz 2015.
Major topics IR, THz and MMW in the following areas:
- Astronomy and Environmental Science
- Applications in Biology and Medicine
- Applications in Security and Defense
- Applications in Industry
- Spectroscopy and Material Properties
- Protein Dynamics and Molecular Spectroscopy
- Spectroscopy of Gases,Liquids, and Solids
- Sources, Detectors, and Receivers
- Imaging and Remote Sensing
- Modeling and Analysis Techniques
- Metamaterial Structures and Applications
- Devices, Components, and Systems
- R&D,Future Applications, and Market Directions
- High-Field THz Wave Generation and Nonlinear THz Physics
- Frequency and Time Domain Instruments
- MMW systems, Transmission Lines and Antennas
- MMW and Sub-millimeter Wave Radar and Communications
- Ultra High Speed MMW Digital Devices
- Laser Driven THz Sources
- Quantum Cascade Lasers
- Gyro-Oscillators and Amplifiers
- Free Electron Lasers and Synchrotron Radiation
- Planetary and Earth Science Applications
- Applications in Art Conservation studies
- Ultrafast Measurements
- Plasma Diagnostics